Why do people seek therapy?
Some people need to respond to changes in their lives and
others seek personal growth.
Therapy can help if you're feeling stressed, anxious,
confused or overwhelmed.
Therapy can also provide support if you have relationship
problems, lack confidence, suffer bereavement, or deal with
People seeking psychotherapy are willing to grow and create
greater awareness in their lives.
What benefits can I expect from working with a therapist?
Often it is helpful just to know that someone understands
Therapy can provide a fresh perspective.
Many people find therapy to help them manage interpersonal
relationships and personal growth. Benefits include:
- Better understanding of your personal values
- Developing skills for improving your relationship
- Gaining experience in listening to others ... have others listen to you
- Creating new ways to recognize and solve challenges
- Improving your self-esteem and self-confidence